Forum Stats

• 3,734,454 Users
  • 2,246,973 Discussions
  • 7,857,298 Comments

Discussions

extract all the periods data using data management.

User_VLEOJ
User_VLEOJ Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Hi All,

In PCMCS, I want to extract all the periods data using data management.

I have a period dimension as Period and has children as

*Pd01, Pd02..so on

*Pd01QTD Pd02QTD..so on

*Pd01YTD Pd02YTD..so on

For this requirement I have created a Custom Target Application in which I have made the Target Dimension class for period dimension as 'Generic'. By doing this I'm able to see the filter drop down in my data management rule. But When the rule is executed, it fails at the extraction itself.

After checking the logs I found that the MDX query isn't building up properly i.e. When Target Dimension class for period dimension as 'Generic', the MDX query is coming as below:

The Select on Column is empty because of which data is not been extracted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT {} ON COLUMNS,NON EMPTY {CROSSJOIN({[Channel].[Total Channel]},CROSSJOIN({[Period].[Pd01]},CROSSJOIN({[Scenario].[Actual]},CROSSJOIN({[Source].[Total_Source]},CROSSJOIN({[Balance].[Net Balance]},CROSSJOIN({[Rule].[Calculation Rules]},CROSSJOIN({[Geography].[Total Stores]},CROSSJOIN({[Product].[Product Total]},CROSSJOIN({[Years].[FY21]},CROSSJOIN({[Account].[Operating Income]},CROSSJOIN({[Company].[AAP CQ US Total]},{[Version].[Total]})))))))))))} ON ROWS FROM AAPPCMC.AAPPCMC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any solution to this? is this do-able?

Thank You!!!

Tagged:

Answers