- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
I currently have Essbase running on my machine by installing and configuring Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System 18.104.22.168.
This comes with WebLogic 10.3.6.0, which is quite old now.
Are there any instructions for migrating this to WebLogic Server 14, and retaining Essbase functionality including the XMLA provider service?