- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
DDNS for a registered domain
I already have a domain registered with another register and have changed the DNS records there to point to DYNDNS name servers. The part I'm having an issue with is now adding that host name in DYNDNS.
It seems the only hosts I can add are subdomains to a list of other domains. Can anyone provide some help on how to do this?
BTW, I have the Paid DNSPro service.