- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
'srvctl disable has': where is this information stored ?
When you disable a cluster resource with 'srvctl', where does it store this information ?
For ex. before a sysadm reboot my server, to avoid Oracle restarting all its processes, I run:
srvctl disable has
=> the machine restarts, what happens in order for Oracle to not restart anything (till I've run 'srvctl enable|start has') ?