- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to auto-logout existed SGD session before next login SGD
We have implement single sign-on to SGD platform, but we found there are many SGD sessions all exist (conflicted with each other) if user doesn't logout previous session.
Our plan is to keep each user with 1 session only. Thus, how to implement forced logout mechanism before the next login.
Alternatively, how to keep multiple sessions without conflicts.