• 2,250,174 Discussions
  • 7,866,968 Comments

Discussions

Primavera 20.12 Web Services Encryption Issue

User_GJWT8
User_GJWT8 Member Posts: 3 Green Ribbon
edited Sep 1, 2021 12:09PM in Enterprise Manager

Hello!

I am facing an error while consuming Primavera web services after enabling encryption and digital signatures for incoming messages under message protection settings in admin page. Works fine when encryption and digital signatures are disabled for Username Token Profile authentication and Cookies (Interested in running only these).

I am trying to run the CXF-Demo shipped with the P6EPPM application (added cxf-bundle.jar and wsdl4j.jar to lib). Followed the procedure to setup keystore on server and import it into client machine from help docs. The response I am getting from the server is:

"<S:Body><S:Fault xmlns:ns4="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><faultcode>S:Server</faultcode><faultstring>java.lang.RuntimeException</faultstring></S:Fault></S:Body>"

To check the web access logs on the server, please find the attached screenshot. (java.lang.ArrayOutOfBoundsException).

Also check Cxf-demo_logs.txt for request, response and error stack trace. Can anyone tell if anything is missing or wrongly configured?

(NOTE: There is an "unable to initialize content repository, failed to get repository root" error in web access logs, but I don't think it is related to this).

Any help is appreciated, thanks!