- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
service account JSON file to access Google Big Query
I am calling GCP google bigquery API to get data, I am using Oracle soa suite and specfically BPEL component to call the API.
Currently api are hosted on ws02 api managment layer but I can go direct to GCP also.
my question is how I can pass service account JSON ket file to get acccess token when calling API?
any help would be appreciated.