- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
[OIM 11gPS3] SAP UM - Valid Through update
During the Disable User process the Valid Through date is propagated to the target system with date in the past (SYSDATE – 1).
IHAC that expects that Valid Through date is propagated to the target system with current date.
Is it possible? How do I achieve that?
I appreciate any help.