Forum Stats

• 3,758,245 Users
  • 2,251,359 Discussions
  • 7,870,124 Comments

Discussions

EPM 11.1.2.4 Premium Support can be extended?

SreenuR
SreenuR Member Posts: 541 Bronze Badge

Hello Experts,

This is purely my individual question to understand on the Support side

I am just asking in this community if anyone is aware of the premium support extended after Dec-2021,If yes kindly let me know the Doc ID, If not possible do you have any inputshow to manage the environment by contacting oracle support.

Can we use the same existing 11.1.2.4 Infrastructure (2012R2 Server )to upgrade from 11.1.2.4 to 11.2,If not what are the possible reasons since we have extended support for OS & DB.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• Vasantha Kumar
    Vasantha Kumar Member Posts: 48 Bronze Badge
    Accepted Answer

Hi Sreenu,

During sustain support, there will be no new bug fixes or new vulnerability fixes developed. But will be getting support from the support team for the issues and they can help if there is fix for those already available.

Another major thing is, environment will be open to all new critical security vulnerability that may arise in furture against WebLogic, Java and OHS side.

Thanks,

Vasanth

Answers

• Vasantha Kumar

Hi Sreenu,

There is no such extension on premium support beyond Dec 2021. Only sustain support is available post that. There will not be any new bug fixes, vulnerability fixes for 11.1.2.4 beyond Dec 2021.

For EPM 11.2.x windows 2012 is not supported. Windows 2016/2019 are supported. Attached certification matrix for your reference.

Thanks,

Vasanth

• SreenuR

Thanks Vasanth for your update, May I know if we have any list of features like Pro's/Con's if we would like to have sustain support?

I would like to go through those support features if you are aware of it.

• Vasantha Kumar
    Accepted Answer

Hi Sreenu,

During sustain support, there will be no new bug fixes or new vulnerability fixes developed. But will be getting support from the support team for the issues and they can help if there is fix for those already available.

Another major thing is, environment will be open to all new critical security vulnerability that may arise in furture against WebLogic, Java and OHS side.

Thanks,

Vasanth

• SreenuR

Thank you Vasanth for your inputs

Vasantha Kumar