- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Host failover with DYN pro account?
I have got a DYN pro account and web access by two IPs from which one is the preferred one. But if this is down, I'd like to have a failover to the other.
There are howtos showing "Manage DNS" on the DYN web page which I access from within my account:
Mine looks different:
Is it possible with my account to have an active failover? If yes, how do I set it up?
If not, what is necessary?
All the best,