- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
OBIEE 11g Report Scheduler issue
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199.200714
OS Version 2012 R2
We are having issue with OBIEE Scheduler which errors out with below issue but sometime it works well in same instance moreover its intermittent and sometime it just sends Empty report in email.
We have done some workarounds but still no luck
- OBIEE Initialization Blocks are failing Intermittently and we are getting the below error. The same Initialization Blocks executes successfully sometimes and fails to execute another time for the same user.
- Initialization Blocks are getting failed and check for authentication is enabled.
- we have data security context which checks for user access to Roles,Properties etc before it executes any report.
- We have also ensured this is not because of Db issue or heavy load on server.
Below is the errors we have in nqscheduler logs.
[2021-09-15T13:04:11.589+00:00] [OracleBISchedulerComponent] [ERROR:1]   [ecid: 00jAdtbVWvJ4ykQyu^hsWH0000jO000071,0] [tid: 2cd4] [nQSError: 12002] Socket communication error at call=Read: (Number=10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. [[file: server\Utility\Comm\Src\SUCMSocket.cpp; line: 939]]
[2021-09-15T13:14:01.907+00:00] [OracleBISchedulerComponent] [ERROR:1]   [ecid: 00jAdv1J2hh4ykQyu^hsWH0000jO0000NI,0:1] [tid: de0] [nQSError: 77006] Oracle BI Presentation Server Error: A fatal error occurred while processing the request. The server responded with: Odbc driver returned an error (SQLDriverConnectW). [[
file: server\NQSScheduler\iBotWebAPI\Src\IBWUtils.cpp; line: 26
Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:U9IM8TAC:U9IM8TAC
State: 08004. Code: 10018. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: 08004] [nQSError: 10018] Access for the requested connection is refused. (08004)
State: HY000. Code: 43113. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. (HY000)
State: HY000. Code: 13024. [nQSError: 13024] Successful completion of init block 'UserIdInit' is required. (HY000)
Location: saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.handleConnection, saw.rpc.server.dispatch, saw.threadpool.socketrpcserver, saw.threads
Error Codes: AGEGTYVF
If any of you have faced similar issue please let me know.
Appreciate your help on this high priority issue and let me know if you need any more details.