Forum Stats

• 3,759,232 Users
  • 2,251,515 Discussions
  • 7,870,547 Comments

Discussions

The DELETE statement conflicts with the REFERENCE "FK_HSP_PU_POWNID" constraint. The conflict has

User_K3LKO
User_K3LKO Member Posts: 6 Red Ribbon
Hello,

Has anyone ever encountered this kind of error?

When I try to update some group level security, it gives me this error.

When, I create a user and I assign him in certain "groups". the latter manages to open the planning application, but as soon as I give him this group: BPO_P_SEC_PRO, opening the application is impossible.
Someone would have any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Errors occured during syncrhonization: [[FMWGEN][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer] 

The DELETE statement conflicts with the REFERENCE "FK_HSP_PU_POWNID" constraint. 

The conflict has occurred in the database "EPM_HP_BPO", table "dbo.HSP_PLANNING_UNIT", column 'PREV_OWNER_ID'., 

The following group already exists in this application: BP0_P_SEC_PRO.]

/Configuration/User Preferences:- Errors occured during syncrhonization: [[FMWGEN][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]

L'instruction DELETE est en conflit avec la contrainte REFERENCE "FK_HSP_PU_POWNID". 

Le conflit s'est produit dans la base de données "EPM_HP_BPO", table "dbo.HSP_PLANNING_UNIT", column 'PREV_OWNER_ID'., 

The following group already exists in this application: BPO_P_SEC_PRO.]

/Security/Access Permissions/Groups/BPO_P_SEC_PRO:- Errors occured during syncrhonization: [[FMWGEN][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer] 

DELETE statement conflicts with the constraint REFERENCE "FK_HSP_PU_POWNID". 

The conflict has occurred in the database "EPM_HP_BPO", table "dbo.HSP_PLANNING_UNIT", column 'PREV_OWNER_ID'., 

The following group already exists in this application: BPO_P_SEC_PRO.]

Tagged: