- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
The "Deploy to Oracle Cloud" button results in 404 (File not found)
This is to do with the creation of a cloud deployment stack using Terraform. The issue is as follows.
- I have uploaded my Terraform zip file to an Oracle bucket.
- I then create a "Deploy to Oracle Cloud" HTML button.
- I use the instructions provided here -> https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/ResourceManager/Tasks/deploybutton.htm
- I have confirmed the file is publicly downloadable i.e. "pre-authenticated".
- Although clicking the button results in a "File not found" 404 error.
- The link is formatted as follows. I have substituted the hashes with xx and yy.
<a href="https://cloud.oracle.com/resourcemanager/stacks/create&zipUrl=https://objectstorage.ap-sydney-1.oraclecloud.com/p/xx/n/yy/b/deploy-bucket/o/my-oci.zip" target="_blank"><img src="https://oci-resourcemanager-plugin.plugins.oci.oraclecloud.com/latest/deploy-to-oracle-cloud.svg" alt="Deploy to Oracle Cloud"></a>
The error is as follows.
HTTP ERROR 404 Not Found
URI:/resourcemanager/stacks/create&zipUrl=https:/objectstorage.ap-sydney-1.oraclecloud.com/p/xx/n/yy/b/deploy-bucket/o/my-oci.zip STATUS:404MESSAGE:Not FoundSERVLET:jersey