- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
How to change All IP addresses in oracle RAC 19c
I have a 2 node 19c rac on linux .
I need to change all the ip addresses of my cluster setup in both nodes along with subnet mask and gateway.
only hostname will remain same.
Could you please give me some hands-on link with concise steps for that activity.
Thanks in advance,