- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Issue with DATEROLL PBCS
I am trying to roll the date 6 months back and using DATEROLL function.
"Sale Date" = @DATEROLL("Start Date",DP_MONTH,-6);
"Sale Date" and "Start Date" datatype is set as Date.
"Sale Date" = 6/1/2022
hoping to see "Start Date" = 1/1/2022
However, when I check Sale Date it is loaded with some random number. Any idea what I am doing wrong?