- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Experience on implementing the B2B module of OIC
Trust you are doing well! I was looking for some references and or experience on implementing the B2B module of OIC with Cloud Financials & SCM:
- Is it any different from what Oracle B2B gateway used to be on SOA suite?
- Are there any limitations to B2B functionality in OIC vs. SOA CS?
- In addition to EDIFACT and or X12, has anyone implemented other standards in OIC B2B (e.g., RosettaNet)
- Implementation considerations on using the OIC B2B module with Oracle Cloud financials (e.g., EDI AR invoices)
- Any experience in using 3rd party B2B platforms/gateways (e.g., Dell Boomi ,Mulesoft, e2Open) with Oracle Cloud (financials or otherwise).
Appreciate any input I can get. Thanks a ton in advance!