- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Questions regarding OUAF upgrade from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0
We're working on an upgrade from ODM 2.2 to ODM 2.3, and wondering if anyone has done the same.
1. Can we do just the 188.8.131.52.0 database upgrade components and skip the framework install going straight to 184.108.40.206.0 for the ODM app version 2.3?
2. The SDK for 220.127.116.11.0, does it only run on windows, if so how should we be connecting the application homes up to it?
3. Since SDK's are not forward compatible, how are Customer Modifications being carried forward by other customers?