- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
OHS Upgrade 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
I am using OHS 126.96.36.199 in a Collocated environment.
I am following these steps:
I am confused as to where I am running the config.sh and ua.sh commands from.
I believe the process is as follows but once complete, the OHS instances will not start.
My current ORACLE_HOME = /u01/app/oracle/fmw
My current DOMAIN_HOME = $ORACLE_HOME/user_projects/domains/ohs_domain
Steps I took:
- Install infrastructure to new oracle home (/u01/app/oracle/fmw12214)
- Install ohs to new oracle home
- Stop all services
- Reconfigure domain using /u01/app/oracle/fmw12214/oracle_common/common/bin/reconfig.sh. During reconfig, when asked for domain location, I'm using current DOMAIN_HOME
- Upgrade domain component configurations using /u01/app/oracle/fmw12214/oracle_common/upgrade/bin/ua. During upgrade, when asked for domain location, I'm using current DOMAIN_HOME.
After installation is complete, there is no new domain created (i.e. /u01/app/oracle/fmw12214/user_projects/domains/ohs_domain).
I am able to start AdminServer and NodeManager from the current DOMAIN_HOME. The version looks good (188.8.131.52)
I attempt to start ohs instances which are still in the current DOMAIN_HOME but they will not start. I scoured the logs but found nothing but a generic "Failed to start"
When I look at EM, the instances show an oracle home of /u01/app/oracle/fmw12214.
I am not sure how this is since there is no domain under that oracle home.
Do these steps look correct?
Is the process supposed to use the newly installed infrastructure and ohs to reconfigure and upgrade the current ORACLE_HOME and DOMAIN_HOME?