Forum Stats

• 3,826,724 Users
  • 2,260,699 Discussions
  • 7,897,064 Comments

Discussions

How to update threshold for form and rules in epm cloud planning ?

Yohana
Yohana Member Posts: 89 Blue Ribbon
edited Mar 14, 2022 2:01PM in Planning and Budgeting

Hello, I am using EPM cloud enterprise edition. Everytime I do Refresh DB, there are warnings regarding threshold for forms and rules as below

Best practice validation failures:

Cube  Type  Message

OEP_FS  WARNING --  "The number of forms added exceeded threshold. Warning Threshold: 80, Current Value: 102 for cube OEP_FS. "

OEP_FS  WARNING --  "The number of rules added exceeded threshold. Warning Threshold: 20, Current Value: 46 for cube OEP_FS. "

I tried to look about that but only found the one for on premise. Is there similar setting for cloud ? how to change it otherwise ?

Regards,

Yohana

Best Answer

• Stu G-Oracle
    Stu G-Oracle Member Posts: 54 Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Yohana

These are only warnings so while it may not be ideal it won't prevent you from refreshing the application. That said if you continue to add more forms / rules then you may reach the upper threshold where the warning becomes and error.

To increase the thresholds you need to log an SR and request it, I'm not sure whether there is an approval process but I know the first step is to log an SR.

Regards

Stu

Yohana

Answers

• Stu G-Oracle
    Stu G-Oracle Member Posts: 54 Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi Yohana

These are only warnings so while it may not be ideal it won't prevent you from refreshing the application. That said if you continue to add more forms / rules then you may reach the upper threshold where the warning becomes and error.

To increase the thresholds you need to log an SR and request it, I'm not sure whether there is an approval process but I know the first step is to log an SR.

Regards

Stu

Yohana
  • Yohana
    Yohana Member Posts: 89 Blue Ribbon

Hi Stu,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Yes, for now, there is no issue regarding refresh activity. It is because we are in dev phase, we are worry that someday it will exceed the max threshold. So, alright, i'll submit an SR to Oracle when it becomes an error. Hopefully not.

Regards,

Yohana