- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
oracle linux installation
the installation goes well (i've not the intempestive reboot during anaconda from another RHEL derived distribution).
I really would like to ask for some package installation.
- I've seen that ZFS Is on the 0.8.5 version. I assume that oracle set this version because it's very stable ? (i would like to use encryption and zraid). Could i ask your experience with this version (i've seen that there were some trouble with very recent version of ZFS). ZFS installation goes pretty well by the way.
- i've some trouble to install vmware (sorry oracle :-) compiling vmnet and other module even with the 5.X kernel source properly installed, so i tried to install virtualbox :-) (but i cannot see the package anywhere !)
- I'm trying also to install xfce as light X env but i cannt see the package even with EPEL
Many thanks for your help.