- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
can one recreate lost orainventory from weblogic installation
I've migrated my weblogic 12c installation on a new server using cpio.
All is running well but I'm missing the oraInventory.
Is there a way to recreate it. I know that one can recover the inventory on oracle database machine with runInstaller but on weblogic machin I can't find runInstaller.sh
I'm not sure if post is in the correct category.
thanks a lot