- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 66 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Sort by column by direct query in obiee
User_BKO8T Member Posts: 9 Red Ribbon
When creating a report by direct query, the arrows to order the table itself by a specific column do not appear next to the name of each column.
On the other hand, when creating the report by subject area, the arrows appear by default.
Is there any way that, by direct query, you can see the sort arrows?