- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 72 Insurance
- 537.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Notify when a task is closed
Is it possible to configure an alert that tells the incident owner that there is a pending task when an incident is going to be closed?
Disallow closing the incident and alert the assignee that they cannot close the incident because there is a task with a status other than finished.
Is it possible to do what I want with a configuration or does this involve customization of the application?