- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
File format setting when export file to excel in workbench in FDMEE
We have just upgraded HFM to a newer version - completely new server, new installation, etc. But then we found that the file format when export to excel is by default change to .CSV while before in our old application, the file format was in .xls.
Does any one know where can i go to configure the settings to change the default from CSV to XLS?
Thanks in advance!