This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 30th, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,147 Users
  • 2,269,775 Discussions
  • 7,916,823 Comments

Discussions

Default Sign-On Policy

User_8SWGT
User_8SWGT Member Posts: 2 Green Ribbon

Hello, please help me reset my Oracle Cloud Account because I set the Default Sign-On Policy incorrectly, so I can't log in now. My account password is correct, but it prompts the login policy to deny access because I set it incorrectly. Please help me Reset my account or restore the default settings Thank you Email [email protected]

Cloud Account Name: nigelharper

I tried changing the password, but it didn't work. I can't log in to my account now. It only shows that the login policy denies access. It's stuck in an infinite loop. The original mailbox and the user mailbox I created now, a total of two users cannot log in.Can't log in at all, only prompts the login policy to deny access I really can't help it. Please help me reset my account settings! ! or contact me EMAIL [email protected] thank you guys

Answers