- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
GG 19 - C user exit GET_COLUMN_VALUE_FROM_INDEX
Does anybody know if, for a C user exit, GET_COLUMN_VALUE_FROM_INDEX works for source_or_target set to EXIT_FN_TARGET_VAL ?
I need to check if a specific record is present on the target DB so I figure out if this is a replication conflict or not.
Due to other constraints, I must use a C user exit.
The user exit is loaded on the Replicat side.
Both source and target DBs are Oracle.