- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Multiple Database Connections in Oracle Service Bus
I have a requirement to connect to multiple databases at the same time and insert the data in the corresponding DBs after some data transformation parallelly. Also, in case one of the databases is down, OSB process should not abort and should continue its processing with the other DB's.
Please let me know the best way to handle such scenario using OSB.
Thank you so much!