- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Where should I create calculated field for table joins?
I am relatively new to using Oracle and working with RPD.
I have 4 tables from different Environments (No common key between them except the Unit/department) So I am making a unique join between them all based on Unit + department names .
the tables come from the database with no concatenated column, where should I create this column in each table in order to join them ? Physical Layer ?
- please note : tables come from the cloud to the database and from there I want to bring them to OBIEE
Thank you !