- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Sound on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS on OCI
I have successfuly managed to install GUI on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS which is on an instance on Oracle Cloud. I am able to connect via Windows Remote Desktop on Windows 10. I use xdrp on Ubuntu to connect.
But there is no sound. In the sound settings there is "output device" called "Dummy Output".
Thanku you for your help and additional information.