- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Hyperion Performance Suite 8.5 - OS Upgrade problem
After I've upgraded the OS where my Hyperion Performance Suite 8.5 is installed from Win Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019, the services (intelligent service, data access service, etc) cannot be started. The error msg writes "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion."
I tried to re-install HPS but in vain. Two problems:
- During installation by installer, it failed at a step saying "Failed to precompile web components."
- Tried to start the services but they still failed. They seemed having halted at a step "Creating a new Log4jServiceHandler ... "
Any insight to check the problem please?