This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 31st, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,588 Users
  • 2,269,776 Discussions
  • 7,916,825 Comments

Discussions

The ShowMe command is not available in Word.

Hi,

I have just started seeing this error when attempting to open a word rule document.

Intelligent Advisor version 22B and Word Microsoft 365.

Any ideas on how I could resolve this.

Thanks Ian

Best Answers

• Richard Napier
    Richard Napier EuropeMember Posts: 546 Bronze Trophy

Hi @Elena Cavia Palacios , @James Woon - Monad

In my case in 22C, removing the October 16 release 370:

And replacing it with the November 6 (as in, a couple of days ago) release 373:

Caused the issue to disappear. So there has definitely been some work behind the scenes. I also noticed an Office update was installed on the 6th November on my machine.

I appreciate not everyone is on 22C on every environment so different results may occur elsewhere, but hats off to Oracle Intelligent Advisor team @Fiona Guy-Oracle for turning it around!

• Fiona Guy-Oracle
    Fiona Guy-Oracle Senior Principal Product Manager Member, Moderator Posts: 134 Employee
    Answer ✓

Resolved - it looks like MS fixed it on their side, and Intelligent Advisor has been tweaked in 22D to avoid it being an issue in future. Please report any fresh issues.

Answers