Forum Stats

• 3,815,688 Users
  • 2,259,067 Discussions
  • 7,893,207 Comments

Discussions

Error in inbound bpel process deployment

596344 Member Posts: 10
edited Nov 15, 2008 6:03AM in BPEL
I am developing an inbound custom Resource Adapter using JCA 1.5 that shall trigger a BPEL activity. I am following the instructions in http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/integration/adapters/pdf/Adapter%20Development%20cookbook.pdf. I have already completed an Outbound adapter, and that worked fine. But I get an error when deploying the inbound BPEL process.

In the domain.log, I get the following error:

<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <INFO> <default.collaxa.cube.engine.deployment> Process "BPELIncoming3" (revision "1.0") successfully loaded.
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class oracle.bpel.services.workflow.DeploymentListener with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <oracle.bpel.services.workflow.DeploymentListener::update(ICubeAspect> Called for aspect com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.PurgeTask with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.services> <oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.PurgeTask::update(ICubeAspect> Called for aspect com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class oracle.tip.esb.configuration.deployment.bpel.BPELSvcDeploymentManager with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class com.collaxa.cube.engine.test.driver.deployment.BPELTestDeployer with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class com.collaxa.cube.engine.data.CubeInstanceCache with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class oracle.bpel.services.rules.DeploymentListener with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,880> <DEBUG> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Notifying observer class com.collaxa.cube.ws.soap.oc4j.BPELOC4JServlet$1 with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect for domain default
<2007-09-05 09:53:31,989> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Error while notifying observer class com.collaxa.cube.ws.soap.oc4j.BPELOC4JServlet$1 with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect
oracle.webservices.provider.ProviderException: No service {http://xmlns.oracle.com/pcbpel/wsdl/jca/adap_inbound/}RaService defined in the WSDL
at oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.getServiceName(ProviderConfigImpl.java:312)
at oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.addService(ProviderConfigImpl.java:215)
at oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.addService(ProviderConfigImpl.java:116)
at com.collaxa.cube.ws.soap.oc4j.BPELOC4JServlet$1.update(BPELOC4JServlet.java:117)
at com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.DomainObserverRegistry.notify(DomainObserverRegistry.java:314)
at com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.DomainObserverRegistry.notify(DomainObserverRegistry.java:83)
at com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.DomainObserverHelper.onProcessInit(DomainObserverHelper.java:85)
at com.collaxa.cube.engine.deployment.DeploymentManager.extractProcess(DeploymentManager.java:1130)
at com.collaxa.cube.engine.deployment.DeploymentManager.loadAllProcesses(DeploymentManager.java:271)
at com.collaxa.cube.engine.CubeEngine.loadAllProcesses(CubeEngine.java:957)
at com.collaxa.cube.admin.ServerManager.loadProcesses(ServerManager.java:284)
at com.collaxa.cube.admin.ServerManager.loadProcesses(ServerManager.java:250)
at com.collaxa.cube.ejb.impl.ServerBean.loadProcesses(ServerBean.java:273)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor$1.run(JAASInterceptor.java:31)
at com.evermind.server.ThreadState.runAs(ThreadState.java:646)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.JAASInterceptor.invoke(JAASInterceptor.java:34)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxNotSupportedInterceptor.invoke(TxNotSupportedInterceptor.java:43)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.InvocationContextPool.invoke(InvocationContextPool.java:55)
at com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(StatelessSessionEJBObject.java:87)
at ServerBean_RemoteProxy_4bin6i8.loadProcesses(Unknown Source)
at com.collaxa.cube.admin.agents.ProcessLoaderAgent$ProcessJob.execute(ProcessLoaderAgent.java:398)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)

Which wsdl is the framework poiting to in error-message?

No service {http://xmlns.oracle.com/pcbpel/wsdl/jca/adap_inbound/}RaService defined in the WSDL

I have checked the wsdl-file that is the base for the PartnerLink i JDeveloper, and this contains the RaService.

Have anyone any idea?
Tagged:

Comments

601127 Member Posts: 118
    edited Nov 14, 2008 9:31AM
    Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem.
    Did you ever find a solution?

In section 8.3.5 of the Oracle® Application Server Release Notes 10g Release 3 (10.1.3.1.0) it reads:
    *8.3.5 Adapter-Based Application Deployment in OracleAS Integration InterConnect-Oracle BPEL Process Manager Environment Throws Exception*

You may see the following error message when you deploy an application in an environment in which OracleAS Integration InterConnect publishes a message, using the AQ adapter, and Oracle BPEL Process Manager subscribes to that message.

+<2006-09-25 04:10:36,421> <ERROR> <default.collaxa.cube.engine>+
    +<DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Error while notifying observer class+
    com.collaxa.cube.ws.soap.oc4j.BPELOC4JServlet$1 with aspect class
    com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect
    oracle.webservices.provider.ProviderException: No service
    [email protected] {http://xmlns.oracle.com/pcbpel/adapter/ic/implement/Item/Is_Item_Available/OA+
    I/V1}Item defined in the WSDL at
    oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.getServiceName(ProviderConfigImpl.java:312)
    +. . .+

You can ignore the error message. The application deploys and the BPEL process executes successfully.

However, I am experiencing the following - which may ot may not be related:
    I can compile, build and deploy my BPEL process, but when I try to access it from the BPELConsole the console freezes (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space after a while).
    Looking in the log I see the following:

<2008-11-10 15:51:53,334> <ERROR> <outboundacknowledge.collaxa.cube.engine> <DomainObserverRegistry::notify> Error while notifying observer class com.collaxa.cube.ws.soap.oc4j.BPELOC4JServlet$1 with aspect class com.collaxa.cube.engine.observer.ProcessInitAspect
    oracle.webservices.provider.ProviderException: No service {urn:hl7-org:v3}MCCI_AR000007CS01_Service defined in the WSDL
    at oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.getServiceName(ProviderConfigImpl.java:312)
    at oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.addService(ProviderConfigImpl.java:215)
    at oracle.j2ee.ws.server.provider.ProviderConfigImpl.addService(ProviderConfigImpl.java:116)
    at com.collaxa.cube.ws.soap.oc4j.BPELOC4JServlet$1.update(BPELOC4JServlet.java:117)

Does anybody have any ideas? If this is related any ideas as to how to fix it, if not does anybody have any ideas as to what could be wrong?

Kind regards,
    Aagaard

Edited by: Aagaard on Nov 14, 2008 3:28 PM
    Repost: I am still having this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?
    I am simply trying to create a synchoronous BPEL project which can be invoked from an external web service. Accepting a variable, manipulating the variable and return it to the calling web service.
    206307 Member Posts: 1,760
    On the server, you BPEL process is 'compiled/checked' again. This case, it results in an error:

{urn:hl7-org:v3}MCCI_AR000007CS01_Service not found in WSDL.

This means, that somehow it can not resolve this namespace. Are the XSD's available and reacheable from BPEL process on the server?

marc
    Hi Marc,

Thanks for replying.

Yes, they are. All XSD's are compiled along with the project. The mentioned element looks like this:
    <definitions ... xmlns:hl7="urn:hl7-org:v3" .../>
    <service name="MCCI_AR000007CS01_Service">
    <documentation>Request Receiver with App Ack and reply with CA</documentation>
    <port name="MCCI_AR000007CS01_SOAP11_HTTP_Endpoint" binding="hl7:MCCI_AR000007CS01_SOAP11_HTTP">
    <documentation>Request Receiver with App Ack (SOAP11/HTTP)</documentation>
    <wsoap11:address location="http://becks.scandihealth.com:8008/messaging/ServiceEndpoint" />
    </port>
    </service>

Regards,
    Aagaard
    206307 Member Posts: 1,760
    Can the related XSD loaded from the reser itself?

Marc
    No, the XSD in question is not on the server. It is included in the BPEL project.

Regards,
    Aagaard
This discussion has been closed.