• 3,836,894 Users
  • 2,262,203 Discussions
  • 7,900,136 Comments

Discussions

PLEASE: Distilled HFM Prerequisites and Installation Guide

70140 Member Posts: 133
edited Sep 16, 2008 7:39AM in Financial Consolidation
Hello All,

I know this may sound somewhat lazy, but it is often appreciated in a consulting atmosphere like mine, where I need to install, test, evaluate, write a summary and make a quick recommendation on all options for doing the same thing. i.e other softwares/packages.

Having said all the above, does anyone have like an implementation/installation guide I could borrow, detailing the minimum
1. hardware
2. software and
3. modular (i.e which ones are necessary or important e.g planning, essbase etc)
requirements for implementing HFM ?

I would still have to carry out all such steps and benchmark the performance....so all assistance will be appreciated.

P.S. If you look at my other contribuions, you would notice I am not lazy....and make such contributions too..*

Thanks in Advance

Olu
Tagged:

Answers

631379 Member Posts: 660
    Oscar_TW

Re: Oracle EBS 11.5.10.2 Installation Steps
    Posted: Jan 18, 2008 3:33 AM in response to: dwaraka
    Dear Dwaraka

Can you please send a copy of the document "How to install Oracle Applications 11i on Windows 2003" ?
    address: [email protected]

Thank you. !
    Olu2

Re: Oracle EBS 11.5.10.2 Installation Steps
    Posted: Jan 21, 2008 10:03 AM in response to: Oscar_TW
    Oscar_TW,
    How lazy can you get ?

====NO====FURTHER----COMMENTS==============
    70140 Member Posts: 133
    edited Sep 16, 2008 7:39AM
    =====================WHAT IS YOUR POINT?===================================

KellyGreen2,

It's a bit of a shame that you did not take some time to check the thread before posting your comment and tacitly suggesting I don't help or this is a lazy way out. If you spent some time on page 1 of the thread you copied from, you will realise that perhaps I need to be spared such a smear, if you can't offer any help.

You cut and pasted a subset on a page (14) of my thread which is not a fair representation of my efforts and quite honestly cynical.

I took time to write and threaded an elaborate and detailed document/instructions on "How to install Oracle Applications 11i on Windows 2003" Link:[Page 1|http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=426271&start=0&tstart=0].

After that amount of work done, then we have people asking for another copy to be mailed to their private email boxes, some even wanted screen shots (in colour!)

When all a person needed to do was copy and paste a set of instructions for their use, but would rather you do that for them as well, should the question ( How lazy can you get ?) not arise ?

PS: Please don't propagate the errors of the lazy ones (sic). This is a network forum.

=========================CASE CLOSED========================================
This discussion has been closed.