Forum Stats

• 3,781,648 Users
  • 2,254,533 Discussions
  • 7,879,774 Comments

Discussions

It is possible to use iBot to generate and deliver whole Dashboard?

Hi, I have dashboard with many reports. Customer wants to get this dashboard by email. It is possible to use iBot to generate and deliver whole Dashboard? Or is there another way to do it? Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answer

645918 Member Posts: 67
    Accepted Answer
    Dear Vlada,

Use the Delivery Content tab to specify the type of content to deliver with the iBot, such as a dashboard page or a saved request.

You can also specify the delivery format for the content, such as HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, or text.

Follow the steps in "Oracle® Business Intelligence Answers,Delivers, and Interactive Dashboards User Guide".

Regards,
    Amrita

Answers

Accepted Answer
    Dear Vlada,

Use the Delivery Content tab to specify the type of content to deliver with the iBot, such as a dashboard page or a saved request.

You can also specify the delivery format for the content, such as HTML, PDF, XLS, CSV, or text.

Follow the steps in "Oracle® Business Intelligence Answers,Delivers, and Interactive Dashboards User Guide".

Regards,
    Amrita
    659569 Member Posts: 3
    edited Sep 17, 2008 2:52AM
    The question was if it is possible to schedule a whole dashboard, so with all of its pages. This is, as far as I know, not possible with an iBot. You would have to create an iBot for every page seperately.
    588708 Member Posts: 117
    Thank you. You are right - at first I want to send whole Dashboard with all pages - and it isn't possible - as you said.

Regards Vlada
    Yes,you are right we cannot schedule whole dashboard with multiple pages.

There was some confusion in understanding the question raised by Vlada.

For a dashboard with multiple pages we can use the nested option of ibot for calling another ibot.
This discussion has been closed.