• 2,264,108 Discussions
  • 7,905,077 Comments

Discussions

Content Presenter Portlet - Without login

653189 Member Posts: 101
edited Sep 30, 2008 1:33PM in WebLogic Portal
Hi All ,

Pls check following questions

1. Is there any way to work with content Presenter Portlet , without authentication.
as mentioned in below mentioned URL.

2. Is it possible to preview the content with Content presenter portlet by enabling library services.
But as mentioned in the following URL , content presenter portlet will not , if library services are enabled

http://edocs.beasys.com/wlp/docs102/portlets/development.html#wp1035666

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas

Answers

653103 Member Posts: 114
    For your first question ... I don't know, may be you can delegate an instance's administration of content presenter to a Visitor, bun anyway I haven't tried.

For the second I've been thinking on it for a while and as the uRl says you can not do that but. You cannot do that with the template they use, may be you can write a new one who first shows the button CHECK (IN|OUT) and then allows to edit, once it's saved show the message "Your changes will be visible after de document it's approved for publishing". And then return to the published content. That is something that i'm not sure can be done but this is the process in the Administration Console. Maybe i'll be developing something like that if i got good results, i'll share it

Bye
This discussion has been closed.