Forum Stats

• 3,783,348 Users
  • 2,254,761 Discussions
  • 7,880,371 Comments

Discussions

BPEL Service not found in Service Explorer (Order Booking Tutorial)

660264 Member Posts: 6
edited Jan 8, 2009 7:55AM in BPEL
Iam working on " SOA SUITE Tutorial Release 3 (10.1.3.1.0) Part Number B28937-01"

In the chapter-8 'Creating the SOAOrderBooking Project' SECTION "8.14.1 Create the 'SelectManufacturer' Partner Link" iam unable to find the BPEL service SelectManufaturer wsdl file in it. It is giving an exception saying that Service not found when iam trying to create the Partner link.

The Select manufacturer service is available under my integration connection, esb console and also BPEL console. But Still it is giving an exception.

I have installed the Advanced version of ORACLE SOA SUITE by following the guide lines in " Oracle Application Server Installation Guide 10g Release 3 (10.1.3.1.0) for Microsoft Windows B31011-01" . The installation was sucessful with out any error.

Not only BPEL Service but also other services like Adapter Service, Registered ESB Service etc are giving the same exception in Service Explorer.

I have two instances "home" and "oc4j_home" and i have created the connection pool in oc4j_home instance.

Can any one please help me out.

ThankYou.
Tagged:

Answers

This discussion has been closed.