Forum Stats

• 3,875,939 Users
  • 2,266,998 Discussions
  • 7,912,379 Comments

Discussions

obiee certification

hi to all

i want to give you certification exam for obiee so can you please guide me about that.

And mainly guide me regarding the prepartion for the obiee certification?.

Ane where can i get the material or source for the preparation from the basic?

Quotable Quotes
"The bend in the road is not the end of the road till you fail to make it into a turn."
Tagged:

Answers

727390 Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

That's great that you are willing to appear for OBIEE Certification.

Don't worry, there is an E Book "*THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL DATA MODELING TOOLKIT*" written by John Paredes

The book is literary written on OBIEE certification .

The book is available at " OBIEE "

This book will help you out to learn from beginning.

And more over you can download sample chapter available at www.learn-Oracle-OLAP.com
  • user634293
    user634293 Member Posts: 331
    Hi

It is the first time to know that there is an exam for OBIE , I searched oracle certification but there is nothing about the exam.,could you please give me the exam number ?

for user12045421 ,what is the relation between OBIEE and "THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL DATA MODELING TOOLKIT" ,this book talks more about olap concepts
    not about a tool.

thx
    687696 Member Posts: 186
    >
    Ravikumar R Soni wrote:
    Quotable Quotes
    "The bend in the road is not the end of the road till you fail to make it into a turn."
    jus curious... why do u post quotes in u r question? :-)
  • mod100
    mod100 Member Posts: 282
    Hi,

Not 100% sure if this link will work for you or not, but it is a link to the Oracle learning site showing courses for OBIEE:

[http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getsearchpage?page_id=13&p_search_category_id=153|http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getsearchpage?page_id=13&p_search_category_id=153]

Regards,

Matt
This discussion has been closed.