Forum Stats

• 3,733,521 Users
  • 2,246,780 Discussions
  • 7,856,752 Comments

Discussions

Detailed description / material about Siebel - OPA integration

Hello, I'm looking for a detailed description / material about Siebel - OPA integration. Material which will help us & SI's to describe the interface between Siebel - OPA for the proposal. Many thanks in advance!

Jori
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Anthony Bettanin-Oracle
    Anthony Bettanin-Oracle Member Posts: 77
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Jori

The best source of detailed information about the OPA Connector for Siebel (including tutorials and samples) is the product documentation itself.

There will be a new version of the OPA Connector for Siebel released with version 10 of OPA later this week, including updated documentation. I suggest that you download OPA Connector for Siebel v10.0 from eDelivery and have a look at:
    1. OPA Connector for Siebel v10.0 Installation Guide (PDF)
    2. OPA Connector for Siebel v10.0 Developer Help (HTML)

In future, we are also planning to make this information available via OTN and the OPN Competency Center.

If you have further questions, please post.

Cheers

Anthony

Answers

• Anthony Bettanin-Oracle
    Anthony Bettanin-Oracle Member Posts: 77
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Jori

The best source of detailed information about the OPA Connector for Siebel (including tutorials and samples) is the product documentation itself.

There will be a new version of the OPA Connector for Siebel released with version 10 of OPA later this week, including updated documentation. I suggest that you download OPA Connector for Siebel v10.0 from eDelivery and have a look at:
    1. OPA Connector for Siebel v10.0 Installation Guide (PDF)
    2. OPA Connector for Siebel v10.0 Developer Help (HTML)

In future, we are also planning to make this information available via OTN and the OPN Competency Center.

If you have further questions, please post.

Cheers

Anthony
This discussion has been closed.