• 3,851,398 Users
  • 2,263,971 Discussions
  • 7,904,696 Comments

Discussions

Location of deployed SOA jar files in server

956042 Member Posts: 28
edited May 27, 2013 5:15AM in SOA Suite Discusssions
Hi,
I have deployed a SOA composite sca_<ProjectName>_<Version>.jar in the SOA server in the default partition. However, I'm not able to find the location of the jar in the server using WinSCP UI. Can someone tell me the generic location of the deployed jars in the server?
PS: I want to collect all the jars together so that I can deploy them in another server.

Thanks and regards,
Naveen

Answers

• If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to extract all the deployed composites from one server and deploy those to another server.
    If that is the case, then, you can easily export the data from MDS.. it would contain all your deployed composites.
    You can export data from MDS using "ant-sca-deploy.xml" ant script, present under "ORALCE_HOME/bin".

Hope this helps.
    Hi Puneet,
    Yes, your understanding is correct. Can you share the command to export using Maven? I'm trying to export all jars from the server with one command. Is this possible? Else I think I should make scripts to export the composites one by one. What do you suggest?

Naveen
  • I am not sure about Maven, but you can surely do it using Ant scripts.
    Alternatively, you can download the entire mds content using the EM console also.
    I'm familiar with exporting - one by one. Can you tell me how to export all together?
  • Make a temporary ant build file with the following as the target :
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    <target name="export">
    <ant antfile="${oracle.home}/bin/ant-sca-deploy.xml"
    inheritall="true" target="exportSharedData">
    <property name="serverURL"
    value=""/>
    <property name="jarFile"
    value="mds_export.jar"/>
    <property name="pattern" value="/**"/>
    <property name="user" value=""/>
    <property name="password" value=""/>
    <property name="failOnError" value="true"/>
    </ant>
    </target>
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feed appropriate values for (1) serverURL (2) user (3) password
    Execute the above ant script and see, if you get a jar file created as a result.
This discussion has been closed.