- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Oracle IAM cloud lab suggestion
I think it would be pretty sweet if Oracle could set up a lab in the cloud for all of the products in the IAM stack. This would give customers like myself to "kick the tires" and see how things work. Another thing is that it would force Oracle to dog food their own products and maybe find ways to improve it. Here's are some of the benefits:
- It may provide the sales team the opportunity to show potential customers all of the product's features.
- It may provide customer architect's the chance to see how the product could integrate with their environment.
- It may accelerate troubleshooting because you can log in an show the support team instead of screen shots or maybe determine whether it's something with Oracle's product or client's environment.
There are more benefits but I'm throwing out to the Oracle team as a suggestion.
If this is already done, can I have an account?