- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Yes, You Can Take Over the OTN ArchBeat Podcast!
Since its launch in 2008 the OTN ArchBeat Podcast has regularly featured members of the OTN architect community and others in real, unscripted conversations about the trends, technologies, and tools that shape the world of application, solution, and enterprise architects. Thanks to listeners OTN ArchBeat Podcast has remained a Top-3 Oracle podcast over the last couple of years.
On a couple of occasions I have invited community members to take over the podcast as guest producers, picking the topic and selecting the panelists for the discussion. I have created this discussion thread as a means of expanding that practice.
So what does it mean to be a guest podcast producer? It's easy! I do all of the technical heavy lifting. All you do is pick the topic, select the guests, and come up with the questions. I'll make all the arrangements, record the conversation, and do all of the post production. That leaves you free to bask in the glory of your new-found fame as an OTN podcast producer.
How do you make that happen? It's easier than a real easy thing:
- Reply to this post with a suggested discussion topic and a list of up to 4 additional panelists (that means you and four of your colleagues).
- Notify everyone you know to visit this thread and post comments in support of your podcast proposal. Proposals will be prioritized based on community support.
- If your proposal is selected I will get in touch to make arrangements to record the podcast.
Easy enough, right?