• 7,875,124 Comments

Discussions

FDQM Classic load method

Savoir
Savoir Member Posts: 65 Blue Ribbon
edited Oct 9, 2014 11:09AM in Financial Data Management

Hi everzbody,

i was wandering if someone could help me with the followin issue:

Is it possible to define default Load Method per Location. For example, i have 2 locations, for the first one, when i go to the export screen i want pop window to show default Load Method = Replace. For second location when i got to the export screen i want pop window to show default Load Method = Merge.

is it possible to configure FDQM classic in this way?

Regards,

Savo

Tagged:
SMY2010

Best Answer

• SH_INT
    SH_INT Member Posts: 3,188 Bronze Crown
    Accepted Answer

Yes this can be done but requires an additional copy of the HFM target system adapter to be created. In the Integration Settings for the Adapter there is the Load Method option which sets the default load action for the adapter. By default it is Replace but can be changed to anyone of the other load methods i.e. Merge. So simply duplicate your original adapter change the load method to Merge and associate this adapter with your 2nd location

Rgds,

SH

SMY2010

Answers

• SH_INT
    SH_INT Member Posts: 3,188 Bronze Crown
    Accepted Answer

Yes this can be done but requires an additional copy of the HFM target system adapter to be created. In the Integration Settings for the Adapter there is the Load Method option which sets the default load action for the adapter. By default it is Replace but can be changed to anyone of the other load methods i.e. Merge. So simply duplicate your original adapter change the load method to Merge and associate this adapter with your 2nd location

Rgds,

SH

SMY2010
  • Savoir
    Savoir Member Posts: 65 Blue Ribbon

Thanks for the answer, i will try that and inform you about the result.

regards,

Savo

This discussion has been closed.