- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
EPM install/upgrade diff OS
Quick question regarding to install and upgrade EPM products.
I have a client with the current scenario:
EPM 188.8.131.52 with some products on Windows and some products on Linux. All machines have OHS and Foundation services.
They want to upgrade to 184.108.40.206.
One of the products needs to remains on 220.127.116.11.
1) Can i not upgrade only 1 product?
2) Do I need OHS and Foundation services in every machine?
3) How to make all products from diff machine to identify only 1 URL? Is this the Config web server in the main machine only?
Are my assumptions correct?
1) All configs (configTool) will need to be done in every single machine
2) Needs to connect to a "previously configured HSS" for all servers