- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Read Only Access to data form
We are trying too make a form read only (in form folder access) to specific users but they can still write in the data form.
According to oracle documentation a user can edit a read only form if that user have access to the members present in that data form.
Is there any work around i can restrict forms only regard less of a member access.