- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Open Interface Adapter Calender
Hyperion Planning version: 126.96.36.199.005
FDMEE version: 188.8.131.52.210
I am trying to load data using Open Interface Adapter. When i try to execute my data load rule i can't see the required period. Below image shows that dec-16 is visible... jan-17 is missing and feb-16 is visible.
I have created global period mapping and then created source mapping (i haven't created application mapping of target application) as shown in the below image:
But when i created application mapping of my target application. I am able to see the required period.
My question is.
- Is this the proper way to create OIA period mapping (to create global, application and then source mapping)?.
- If i remember correctly earlier i don't have to create target application mapping? was it a bug earlier? or now?