- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Is there a way to temporarily remove access for all non-Administrator users?
There will be a major restructuring happening this following weekend that will affect metadata and document security.
Updating documents may take more than a day so I would like to prevent access to all users until after the update is complete.
Is this possible?