Forum Stats

• 3,875,555 Users
  • 2,266,945 Discussions
  • 7,912,249 Comments

Discussions

How to get a list of discoverer users along with their roles.

Ravi kishan
Ravi kishan Member Posts: 20
edited Jul 14, 2017 9:47AM in Discoverer

Hi,

In our environment, Discoverer 10g is integrated with Oracle EBS 11i. I was asked to provide all the discoverers users along with their roles. Could anybody suggest how to get this information from Discoverer ?

Thanks & regards,

Ravi K

ARIV

Answers

• Ravi kishan
    edited Jul 10, 2017 9:04AM

Hi,

Usually discoverer reports are associated with EBS responsibilities when integrated with Discoverer server. I have the query to get he list of EBS responsibilities and associated disco reports. All EBS application users can access discoverer reports. So, I just want to know which user is having which role.

I appreciate early rsponses.

Thanks & regards,

Ravi K

• Ravi kishan
    edited Jul 13, 2017 1:38AM

Hi Guys,

Is there nobody helping me with Discoverer

Thanks & regards,

Aravi K

• sbeck-Oracle
    sbeck-Oracle Member Posts: 116 Employee
    edited Jul 14, 2017 9:47AM

The best location for Discoverer product inquiries is :  Oracle Discoverer (MOSC)  This community is actively monitored by Oracle Product Support.

Discoverer does not keep track of EBS Users or Responsibilities.  There is no information available to Discoverer regarding the connection between these two.  You must get that information from EBS.

Discoverer does maintain information regarding the content of the EUL.  You can use the Discoverer EUL management workbooks to see which Workbooks are shared and with what users / responsibilities,  Please seen MOS Note 556932.1 (EUL Management Workbooks for Discoverer Administrators (The Discoverer V5 Business Area)) for information on setting up the needed Database objects and importing the BA and Workbooks.  This is also documented in the Discoverer Administrator's Guide in Chapter 19, EUL Status Workbooks.

Regards,

Sharon

ARIV
This discussion has been closed.