• 3,813,906 Users
  • 2,258,792 Discussions
  • 7,892,437 Comments

Discussions

Error invoking BAMAdapter (12.2.1.2.0) - Authentication Issue

3512870 Member Posts: 1
edited Feb 10, 2020 2:42PM in Integration - B2B

Hi Folks,

I have followed the below documentation to configure Oracle BAM Adapter to update a custom data object "SampleDO" in BAM. However, on invocation on Oracle BAM Adapter reference, I am getting the below error.

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E14571_01/admin.1111/e10226/bam_config.htm#SOAAG9931

The selected operation process could not be invoked.

A fault occurred while invoking the webservice operation. The fault is : <env:Fault xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<faultcode>env:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>Exception occurred when binding was invoked.

Exception occurred during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'writetoBAM' failed due to: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: weblogic.security.auth.Authenticate.authenticate(weblogic.jndi.Environment, javax.security.auth.Subject)".

The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception.

Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

</faultstring>

<faultactor/>

<detail>

<exception>weblogic.security.auth.Authenticate.authenticate(weblogic.jndi.Environment, javax.security.auth.Subject)</exception>

</detail>

</env:Fault>

oracle.sysman.emInternalSDK.webservices.util.SoapTestException: Client received SOAP Fault from server : Exception occurred when binding was invoked.

Exception occurred during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'writetoBAM' failed due to: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: weblogic.security.auth.Authenticate.authenticate(weblogic.jndi.Environment, javax.security.auth.Subject)".

The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception.

I am not sure why this issue is coming in 12.2.1  as I have soa and bam installed on same domain.

Could anybody help out in resolving this issue.

Thanks...

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.