- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Unable to connect to application server : Deployment issue
I have developed an application using jDev 126.96.36.199. Getting the below error while trying to connect to the application server.
Testing Cloud-Admin ... failed.
Check username, password, domain, instance.
Check cloud sdk location & version: Tools->Preferences->Oracle Cloud
0 of 1 tests successful.
1. Made sure that I have used the recent SDK.
2. All the credentials like username, password, domain, and instance are correct.
3. Connection type: I have tried with both oracle cloud and weblogic 10.3.
Error is still persisting, any help would be highly appreciated.