- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Call rule followed by 'full' Smart Push from Form or Task List
We have a business rule that moves 'working paper' calculations onto specific Accounts.
Following that we have a form where the user invokes a save action to cause a "form member selection limited" smart push.
Is there any way to combine these actions into a single user invoked action that; -
1. First runs the business rule
2. Then runs the smart push - but without member selection limits
The user would need to know that both had finished and the two actions would need to run in that order
Is this currently possible in PBCS?
thanks for your input,